Cervical radiculopathy refers to numbness, weakness and radiating arm pain from a pinched spinal nerve. Cervical radiculopathy is also termed as “pinched nerve”.Cervical radiculopathy causes traction, lesion and compression of nerve root. Please check the causes and when to visit cervical radiculopathy doctor in pune from the below sections:
- Reduced sensation in fingers or hands.
- Electric or tingling sensation in the skin.
- Motor issues such as reduced coordination and weakness in one or more muscles.
- Loss of ability to respond when you touch hot or cold substances.
- Disc herniation or rupture which occurs with normal ageing.
- Foraminal stenosis, the condition where the foramen is narrowed due to disc degeneration.
- Degenerative changes in bones.
- If part of a vertebra is fractured by an injury.